Your comments are welcome at Medaholic.com and I love hearing from readers and what their thoughts are. I admit there are a lot of things I don’t know about and probably a lot more I’m wrong about. Your input is valuable to both me and other readers.
By commenting on medaholic.com, you agree to the terms set out in this comment policy
- Moderation – I look over all the comments that are posted on this site. If it’s an inappropriate or spam, I will edit or remove them. In general, I rarely delete non-spam comments. Treat the threads and comments as if they were any other proper conversation.
- Language – Abusive language and hate messages will not be tolerated.
- Links – Any advertisement links will be removed
- Relevance – Please stay on topic and try to post comments that would contribute and add on to the original post.
- Editing – I retain the right to retain and edit any posts on this website according to these guidelines. If you disagree you can email me to settle it.