Since a lot of visitors to this site come for MCAT related advice, here is a collection of posts I have written along with some resources
- How to self study for the MCAT– A Complete Guide
- Why studying for the MCAT on your own is better than taking a course
- Should I retake the MCAT? (A guide to your MCAT score)
- Why the MCAT is necessary
- Stressed and worried about the MCAT?
- How I learned to stop worrying and love the MCAT
Other Useful Posts
- What are my chances for getting into medical school?
- Canadian medical schools prerequisite summary
- Essential guide to choosing a medical school
- Applying to medical school as a third year applicant
- 10th Edition Examkrackers MCAT Complete Study Package ~$250
- Kaplan MCAT Review: Complete 7-Book Series ~$150
- Princeton Review: Complete MCAT subject review ~$122
- Examkrackers: MCAT Physics ~ $36
- Examkrackers: MCAT Organic Chemistry ~$40
- MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon – Audiobook/files~$170 (a bit dated)
Disclosure: Links are with amazon affiliates. Opinions are entirely my own, and I have no affiliation with any of the test prep companies.
- WikiPremed Course – open access MCAT resource