Since a lot of visitors to this site come for MCAT related advice, here is a collection of posts I have written along with helpful links.
- How to Self Study For the MCAT- A Complete Guide
- 5 Reasons Why Studying for the MCAT on your own is Better than taking a Course
- Should I Retake the MCAT? (A Guide to your MCAT Score)
- Why the MCAT is Necessary
- Stressed and Worried about the MCAT?
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the MCAT
Other Useful Posts
- What are my Chances for getting into Medical School?
- Canadian Medical Schools Prequisites Summary
- Essential Guide to Choosing a Medical School
- Examkrackers Complete MCAT Study Pkg: 5 Book Package ~$105
- Kaplan MCAT Review: Complete 5-Book Series (Kaplan MCAT Complete Subject Review (5v)) ~$110
- Examkrackers: MCAT Physics ~$27
- Examkrackers: MCAT Organic Chemistry ~$27
- Examkrackers 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning ~$25
- Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon – Audiobook/files~$170
- Examkrackers 1001 Questions in MCAT: Biology / Organic Chemistry / Physics / Gen. Chemistry
(Note: I may be a bit biased towards Examkrackers for self studying. I have used Kaplan and The Princeton Review in the past and fine them both adequate. As for Baron’s and Gold Standard, I have only browsed through them and do not have much experience with them personally)