Medaholic - Canadian internal medicine doctor. Blog of my medical education and space for my thoughts about all things medical.
December 28, 2016 By medaholicOne of the contentious topics you don’t learn much about in your transition to staff physician is income and medical billings. At the end of residency, Read More »
August 03, 2016 By medaholicI started medaholic eight years ago to document my transition into a doctor. It’s been a crazy adventure, but I made it. I’m now a fully Read More »
May 11, 2015 By medaholicNot much time to update these days, but found this excellent blog post that needed to be shared. http://dharmarajkarthikesan.com/2015/05/09/dear-doctors-be-kind-to-each-other/ Too many times I’ve seen patients turfed Read More »
January 22, 2015 By medaholicFor the first time in recent history, the MCAT is being overhauled. The most recent change was in 2013 when the writing section was removed and according Read More »
November 01, 2014 By medaholicIntroduction: this post was co-written with one of my long time readers, Spencer, who recently applied to medical school as a third year applicant. He is Read More »
: Looking forward to reading about your journey into »
- How to Self Study For the MCAT
- How Smart are Medical Doctors?
- Top 10 iPhone Apps Every Medical Student Must Have
- 5 Reasons Why Studying for the MCAT on your own is Better…
- Should I Retake the MCAT? (A Guide to your MCAT Score)
- The Essential Guide to Choosing the Right Medical School for
- What Extracurricular Activities Should I Do?
- What are my Chances for getting into Medical School? –
- Clerkship Pearls – How to Present a Patient Case…
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the MCAT
- Why I Stopped Reading Premed Forums and Why You Should Too…
- Medical Student Personalities and Performance
- How to Best Prepare for Medical School
- What should you do the Summer Before Starting Medical School
- The LMCC Study Plan