Your comments are welcome at Medaholic.com and I love hearing from readers and what their thoughts are. I admit there are a lot of things I don’t know about and probably a lot more I’m wrong about. Your input is valuable to both me and other readers.
By commenting on medaholic.com, you agree to the terms set out in this comment policy
- Moderation - I look over all the comments that are posted on this site. If it’s an inappropriate or spam, I will edit or remove them. In general, I rarely delete non-spam comments. Treat the threads and comments as if they were any other proper conversation.
- Language – Abusive language and hate messages will not be tolerated.
- Email Address – Please provide a valid email address. Your email will never appear in the comments. I will only use your email to contact you about your comments in necessary.
- Links - feel free to provide a link to your website/blog. If your comments are non-contributory and are merely spam, your link will be removed. Feel free to add relevant links to the comments
- Relevance – Please stay on topic and try to post comments that would contribute and add on to the original post.
- Editing – I retain the right to retain and edit any posts on this website according to these guidelines. If you disagree you can email me to settle it.
Be warned, your comments become part of your online presence and is often permanent. Be judicious with your comments and remember that it is a written record.